2 Pack Aluminum Quick Lock Trekking Poles 53 in Adjustable Hiking Walking Sticks
Ideal stick for hiking
2 Pack Aluminum Quick Lock Trekking Poles 53 in Adjustable Hiking Walking Sticks Features:
[7075 Alloy Aluminum Material – Lightweight & Durable]
– This style of trekking pole made of “Aircraft Grade” 7075 aluminum, can withstand more force. Much more durable & lightweight than 6061 aluminum pole. Each pole weighs only 0.27kg/9.5oz. Cheaper than carbon fiber pole. Suitable for people who have lower budget but want a high quality poles.
[Ergonomic Cork Grip with Extended Eva Foam Grip & Adjust Wrist Strap]
– Hiking sticks built with cork handles, mold to the shape of your hand. Absorb sweat and moisture and will keep your hands cool and dry in both hot and cold temperatures. With extended EVA foam sleeves, will aid you during switchbacks and abrupt changes in terrain. The padded, fully adjustable, breathable wrist straps make sure that you don’t accidentally drop your poles, and provide you with the maximum comfort.
[Combination Lock System with Built-in Anti-shock Spring – More Comfort]
– This style of trekking poles use combination lock system, combine quick lock and twist lock, twist lock area with built in anti-shock spring, which can reduce damage from the impact force, allowing you to move quicker and faster while exerting less energy.
[Height Ranging from 25- 53 In, Fit For Most People]
– Trekking poles with clear scale and stop tips on it, can be extended from 25inches from 53inches. When not in use, these are easy to collapse, small and light enough to be stored within your backpack. They work for a wide range of different heights, including both short & tall MEN, WOMEN & even KIDS! Please be careful not to exceed.
[Strong Tungsten Tips & Multi Essential Accessories]
– The trekking poles included heavy-duty accessories and tungsten carbide tips will not let you down, whatever the terrain or the season may be. Thermoplastic rubber tips & baskets strongly attach to the trekking sticks, so you can forget about losing them on snowy or muddy trails. A carrying case and a carrying clip are both included for easy, convenient storage and transportation.
- Shaft Material - Lightweight 7075 Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism - Combination lock mechanisms
- Pole Weight (Single Pole) -7075 aluminum trekking poles weight: 0.27 kg / 9.5 oz
- Anti-shock feature - Shock-absorbing
- Adjustable Height Range - 25 - 53 inches
- Grip Options - Cork grip with extended foam grip
- Adjustable strap - Adjustable padded strap
- Tip kit included - 2 pairs rubber tip, 1 pair connectors, 1 pair mud baskets, and 1 pair snow baskets
- Tip Material - Strong tungsten
- Carry Case Included - A carrying bag