Cuisinart Hard Anodized Double Burner Griddle, Chef's Classic
This Cuisinart Hard Anodized Griddle for double burners features sloped sides for the maximum cooking surface. This Cuisinart Double Burner Griddle has a hard anodized exterior which makes the exterior harder than stainless steel and extremely durable. The Quantanium nonstick surface is reinforced with titanium for durability and healthy cooking. The nonstick surface is metal utensil safe!
Best Kitchen tool to use for cooking
Cuisinart Hard Anodized Double Burner Griddle, Chef's Classic Features:
- Sloped Sides Deliver Perfect Performance: The sloped sides of the skillet maximize cooking surface. Skillets are designed for browning and tossing small pieces of food like mushrooms.
- Hard Anodized Exterior: Cookware exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability and professional performance. Dense, non-porous, highly wear resistant
- Unsurpassed Heat Distribution: Hard anodized construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Quantanium Non-Stick for Professional Results: Quantanium nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with titanium for lasting food release, healthy cooking and easy cleanup. Metal utensil safe. Great for slowly cooking minced garlic in olive oil, frying breaded pork chops, or browning sausage.
- Cool Grip Handle: Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop
- Drip-Free Pouring: Rim is tapered for drip-free pouring
- Hand wash only (do not put in dishwasher)
- Compatible with gas, electric, glass, and halogen cooktops | not for use on induction cooktops
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Constructed to Last: Lifetime warranty