Remote LCD 100LV 300M Electric Shock Vibrate Pet Dog Training Collar Waterproof
Best tool to train dogs
Remote LCD 100LV 300M Electric Shock Vibrate Pet Dog Training Collar Waterproof Features:
- Provides a professional 100 level shock and 100 level Vibration with battery-powered LCD digital remote control and training Collar
- The convenience of an easy-to-read LCD screen shows the stimulation level. Over 3,000 different identity codes to prevent conflicts with other e-collars.
- The system can be used for 1 or 2 receivers. (the additional receiver must be the same type as your previous one and purchased from us)
- This product is for pet training only, by training, the pet can understand the intention of its owner. Desirable results can only be achieved after a period of training.
- Following the correct operation instructions, you can effectively train your pet and make it a docile and adorable creature.
How to Use the Transmitter
- To turn on/off the Transmitter, Press the mode button on the Transmitter for 5 seconds.
- By pressing the Mode button to change to different modes ----the LCD images will change.
- Press the up and down buttons on the right-hand side to set the level.
- Choose the different channels for different receivers.
- The Transmitter will go into STANDBY MODE if not operated for 20 seconds and will TURN OFF if not operated for 2 minutes.
- In STANDBY MODE, press any button (except the LED light button) to wake it up.
Connect the Transmitter with the Collar Receiver:
- Turn on the Transmitter and choose 1or 2 channels to encode.
- Lift the Reset part of the Rubber cover in the Collar Receiver.
- Use a toothpick or paper click to insert into the Reset HOLE inside the Collar Receiver.
- Press the LAUNCH button on the Transmitter immediately while you are hearing a beep from the collar.
- The Collar Receiver will beep, it means that the Transmitter has encoded the collar.
- After completion, put the rubber cover in the right position to keep the internal unit from dust and water.
- 1 x remote control unit
- 1 x receiver
- 1 x strap
- 1 x test bulb
- 2 x AAA batteries
- 2 x 4LR44 6v batteries
- 1 set of replacement probes
- 1 x Operating Instructions